If you have a spare 5-10 minutes you can whip up these yummy treats.
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
3 tbs cacao
8 medjool dates (soaked in warm water for 10 mins)
6 drops orange essential oil*
1. In a food processor fitted with the S-blade, blitz the cashews – until they are a fine crumb.
2. Add the cacao, essential oils and lastly the pitted dates.
3. Roll into balls – you can roll them in extra cacao or coconut. If the mixture will not roll into balls, add a few drops of water (from the soaked dates)
Makes approx 24
* I use doterra
No time in the morning for breakfast? Try this amazing smoothie which will kick start your day with all the vitamins and minerals to get you through to lunch and your next yoga class!
Equipment – blender
1/4 cup brazil nuts
1 cup filtered water
1. Blend the nuts and water
2. Add in 1/4 frozen banana and a handful of raspberries / blueberries (Yogis choice!)
3. Optional extras: 1 tsp cacao/1 tsp goji berries/ 1 tsp hemp seeds
4. Blitz the mylk, fruit and extras. Enjoy!!!