12 Yogis | 13 mesmerising days | One unforgettable African Adventure
Kenya is one of Africa’s premier safari destinations and home to the Masai Mara and the Great Migration
Our adventure is hand-crafted to help you explore Africa’s most exciting destinations while rejuvenating your mind, body and soul through daily yoga and meditation with the incredible Tamblyn Lord. Best of all, you’ll be making a positive difference in the lives of some of the most disadvantaged children in the world as part of your holiday.
- BIG 5 spotting in Kenya’s best safari parks
- Daily yoga and meditation with Tamblyn Lord
- Star gazing and swapping stories by an open fire
- Pat baby elephants and hand-feed giant giraffes
- Explore Kibera, Africa’s largest slum
- Sponsor disadvantaged students through school
- Learn to cook a traditional Kenyan feast
- AND MUCH MORE!
Hurry, only 4 spaces left! Bookings close January 31st
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE or call Nate from Adventure Out Loud on 0432 036 879 for full details