Discovering the Layers
Functional and Energetic Anatomy | August 3rd – 25th
35 hour Post Graduate / Continuing Education Module
In the Hatha Yoga tradition we are given amazing resources to empower ourselves on a physical and energetic level. In this Post Graduate Teacher Training module we will explore the five layers of self, known as the koshas, to understand ourselves and our students more. Including detailed emphasis on anatomy in action to help you better serve the needs of your students on a physical level.
Key learning objectives;
- Deepen your knowledge of the wide variety of techniques in the Hatha Yoga Vinyasa tradition and how to make them relevant in modern life and practice. Topics will include koshas, subtle body anatomy, prana vayus, chakras, nadi’s and the prana vayus
- Harnessing and moving energy through engagement – an in depth exploration of the bandhas
- Advance your pranayama knowledge and experience by exploring a wide range of techniques, working with retentions and ratios, and learning how to incorporate pranayama into your classes
- Explore important anatomical systems and how to work with different bodies safely and effectively.
- Anatomy in Action. Breakdown and analyse key posture groups and how they affect the different systems of the body. Learn to read your students bodies through understanding common skeletal variations and other anatomical limitations. Understanding the spine
- Including both lecture and practice to fully understand and embody this wisdom
- Friday 3rd August 7 – 10.30pm
- Saturday 11th August 11 – 4
- Sunday 12th August 11.15 – 4
- Saturday 18th August 11 -4
- Sunday 19th August 11.15 – 4
- Friday 24th August 7 – 10.30pm
- Saturday 25th August 11 – 4
What is the investment for this module?
Early Bird discount
$835 $785 = $50 discount if paid by June 15th
The full cost of this module is $835 which includes over 30 contact hours of training, a comprehensive training manual and the guidance of our lead trainers Emma Moulday – Bukovinszky Gabor Bukovinszky Tamblyn Lord and Cecily Chun .
Your investment also includes unlimited practice at Yoga Flame for the month of August 2018
To save your space $100 non refundable deposit is required with the balance of the training due by 15th July 2018
What is the cost if I am enrolled in the 350 hour training?
Nothing! The cost of this module is included in your 350 hour enrolment. The only extras you will need to purchase are your required reading texts to be advised on enrolment
Are there any pre-requisites for this module?
This module is open to those with a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification
either with Yoga Flame or other Yoga Alliance or Yoga Australia registered schools.
How do I book?
It is very easy – simply fill out the application form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch very soon!
Your Facilitators … This immersion will be lead by Yoga Flame Founders and Directors Emma Moulday – Bukovinszky Gabor Bukovinszky and Senior Trainers Tamblyn Lord and Cecily Chun
Pre – requisites … This immersion is open to those with a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification either with Yoga Flame or other Yoga Alliance or Yoga Australia registered schools.
Certification … This immersion is a key module in Yoga Flames’s 350 Hour Teacher Training Program. It can also be taken as an individual module and participants will receive a 35 hour certificate for continuing education. Yoga Flame’s Teacher Trainings are accredited by both Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance