Hatha Yoga in the Modern World
Empowerment tools from the Masters
35 Hour Post Graduate / Continuing Education Module
The yoga tradition is rich with stories, techniques and philosophy to empower and enrich our lives. In this unique advanced teacher training module we will explore this breadth of the yoga canon. With special emphasis on the schools of Tantra and Hatha Yoga, this module will bring to life this wisdom and teach us how we can use it to empower both ourselves and our students.
Key training objectives;
- Deepen your knowledge of the wide variety of techniques in the Hatha Yoga Vinyasa tradition and how to make them relevant in modern life and practice. This will include full spectrum practices including asana, pranayama and meditation with an emphasis on “Lunar” practices to calm and soothe.
- Explore the yogic philosophy of the Hatha Yoga tradition and how to incorporate this into your teaching. Topics include the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutra’s and the Gods and Goddesses of the tradition. Learn how to bring this wisdom to life – making it accessible and useful for modern day living.
- Dive deep into the understanding and practice of meditation through an exploration of traditional Hatha yoga meditation practices including Yoga Nidra. Be guided in both your personal practice and how to include meditation into your teaching
- Develop your “Mastery of Self” – learn how to be an even more authentic and inspiring leader, remove limiting beliefs, live a life of purpose and discover your own voice
- Friday 29th June 7 – 10.30pm
- Saturday 30th June 11 – 4
- Sunday 1st July 11.15 – 4
- Saturday 14th July 11 – 4
- Sunday 15th July 11.15 – 4
- Friday 20th July 7 – 10.30pm
- Saturday 21st July 11 – 4
What is the investment for this module?
Early Bird discount
$835 $750 = $50 discount if paid by May 15th
The full cost of this module is $835 which includes over 30 contact hours of training, a comprehensive training manual and the guidance of our lead trainers Emma Moulday – Bukovinszky Gabor Bukovinszky Tamblyn Lord and Cecily Chun PLUS guest trainer Andrew Mournehis
Your investment also includes unlimited practice at Yoga Flame for the month of July 2018
To save your space $100 non refundable deposit is required with the balance of the training due by 15th June 2018
What is the cost if I am enrolled in the 350 hour training?
Nothing! The cost of this module is included in your 350 hour enrolment. The only extras you will need to purchase are your required reading texts to be advised on enrolment
Are there any pre-requisites for this module?
This module is open to those with a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification
either with Yoga Flame or other Yoga Alliance or Yoga Australia registered schools.
How do I book?
It is very easy – simply fill out the application form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch very soon!
Your Facilitators … This immersion will be lead by Yoga Flame Founders and Directors Emma Moulday – Bukovinszky Gabor Bukovinszky and lead trainers Tamblyn Lord and Cecily Chun PLUS guest trainer Andrew Mournehis
Pre – requisites … This immersion is open to those with a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification either with Yoga Flame or other Yoga Alliance or Yoga Australia registered schools.
Certification … This immersion is a key module in Yoga Flames’s 350 Hour Teacher Training Program. It can also be taken as an individual module and participants will receive a 35 hour certificate for continuing education. Yoga Flame’s Teacher Trainings are accredited by both Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance