Masterful Teaching Immersion in Byron Bay November 3-9
This 7 Day Byron Bay immersion is the ideal platform for 200 hour + graduates to further develop their teaching skills, gain more confidence in their knowledge, deepen their practice and learn to be an even more effective, powerful and authentic yogi.
Location Name: Byron Bay
November 3 - 9
At Yoga Flame our passion and our strength is teaching you how to teach. We are inspired by the tradition of Hatha Vinyasa Yoga and are deeply committed to sharing this wisdom in a contemporary and impactful way. As recognised authorities in the fields of Hatha Yoga and personal development and with over 50 years of combined experience our team have a profound depth of wisdom to share.
This immersion is an extremely special and powerful time for both personal and professional growth. Held at the beautiful and secluded Tallows Beach, Byron Bay and catered for by the exceptional and soulful cuisine from Veet’s cuisine you are enveloped in natural beauty, deeply nourishing food and the warmth, care and experience of our outstanding training team.
Key learning objectives;
- Receive highly effective, practical and individualised one on one attention through our supportive and inspiring feedback process, This unique and powerful experience will give the tools to empower yourself and your teaching and accelerate your growth and potential.
- Develop your “Mastery of Self” – learn how to be an even more authentic and inspiring leader, remove limiting beliefs, live a life of purpose and discover your own voice
- Develop your teachers tool kit by exploring an advanced level of voice projection, body language, communication skills, hands on assisting and enhancements
- Learn important techniques on how to inspire and empower your students ; building connection and rapport
- Expand your possibilities by learning to teach a wide range of classes suitable for differing levels, ages and experience
- Learn how to effectively lead a full spectrum yoga practice which includes asana, pranayama, meditation and more …
- Widen your repertoire by learning to effectively teach intermediate – advanced postures such as inversions and arm balances
- Become empowered with the principles of vinyasa krama – intelligent and purposeful sequencing – including wave sequencing, working with peak poses, sequencing do’s and don’ts, counter poses and energetic alignment.
- Create meaningful practices using themeing, effective and creative language and incorporating philosophy into your classes
- Learn to teach deep relaxation with the 61 point relaxation technique using effective language and tonality. This technique is the base of yoga nidra
- Grow your portfolio by learning how to teach workshops, privates and special group classes
- Grow and learn together in a supportive community of fellow teachers – enriching your connection and building your relationships with others who are passionate about the journey of Yoga
- Take your personal practice to the next level!
Want to find out more? Have a look at our FAQs
Your Facilitators ;
Gabor Bukovinszky, Tamblyn Lord and Jules Jenkinson
SIGN UP NOW