Connecting to Self – A weekend retreat with Jules Jenkinson and Nick Michael
4pm Friday September 7th- 2pm Sunday September 9th
Join Yoga Flame senior teachers Jules and Nick for an inspiring, joyful and grounding weekend at Rocklyn Ashram.
This weekend is designed to give you both time and space away from the business of daily life to reconnect to yourself. The simple, pristine and natural setting of Rocklyn Ashram providing the perfect location for this yoga getaway. Over this weekend you will enjoy yoga classes, meditation, yoga nidra, a warm community, personal time for self-reflection and much much more
Spaces for this weekend are strictly limited so we recommend booking in soon to save your space!
- The retreat starts at 4pm on Friday the 7th of September and ends at 2pm on Sunday the 9th of September ( You are welcome to arrive after 4pm if needed)
- All levels of experience and practice are very welcome
- The retreat will be held at Rocklyn Ashram – a 90 minute drive from the centre of Melbourne
- Your hosts are senior Yoga Flame Teachers Jules Jenkinson and Nick Michael
- The weekend includes all meals, accommodation and activities. Please note that ashram life is quite basic which is reflected in the nourishing vegetarian meals and the simple furnishing of the rooms. Standard accommodation means that bathroom facilities are shared.
- Bedding is not included in the price. You are required to bring your own bedding and towel, or you can hire a bedding pack with towel for $30
Shared room (same gender) up to four people $340 per person
For further information please email email@example.com or call 03 9370 7979