We are very excited to welcome you to our Windsor studio – a true inner-city oasis. From the moment you enter our front door you will feel instantly relaxed with our clean white and bright reception, warm friendly staff, abundant facilities and stunning practice rooms
Located right in the heart of Chapel St, Windsor Yoga Flame is an easy trip for yogis from Prahran, South Yarra, St Kilda, Toorak, Elwood, Port Melbourne, Albert Park and surrounding suburbs. We offer both heated and non heated classes for ALL levels of students and have a great warm community vibe – so we know you will feel welcome the moment you walk in the door!
Want to see our timetable? Simply click here to see all our classes and make a booking! (If you would prefer to simply to walk in and register when you arrive you can do that too!)
Highlights of our studio include;
- Abundant natural light providing a warm and welcoming ambience
- Stunning white wooden floors and walls
- Original wall art from local artist Daisy Wharton
- Two spacious practice rooms equipped with blocks, straps, bolsters and more
- Plants, greenery and fresh flowers
- Large retail space with books, clothing, body products , mats, props and lots more – all sourced as locally and as ethically as possible
- FIR radiant heat panels in both rooms
- Male and female changerooms and shower facilities supplied with organic body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- Fresh filtered water available to fill your water bottles. If you forget we have water available for sale in biodegradable cartons – we are a plastic free zone!
- Yoga mat and towel rental available
Directly around the studio you will find lots of one hour spots. There are 2 hour parking spaces in Union St, James St and Green St. There are also a few all days parking lots in the area. Check out Parkopedia for more parking information
We are a short walk to Windsor Train Station and close to the 5, 6, 64 and 78 tram routes
On a bike?
You can chain it up out the front on the bike racks or bring your bike up the stairs and leave it right by the front door – we don’t mind at all!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Yoga Flame community. See you soon on the mat!
Emma, Gabor and the Yoga Flame Team